Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tomorrow I Leave

I am struggling to get everything done to be ready to leave tomorrow. Yesterday, I got my hair done. According to my stylist, it is the hottest French style. To me it seems really short. Perhaps when I get to France I will see it is just the thing. I also got my teeth cleaned. And a new sweater.

Yes, I know a true immersion should involve experiencing French hairdressers and health care. However, I have not made quite that big of leap.

It is a little late now but was a little concerned when I tried one more time to find a book on France that mentioned the city I will be staying in. Again, no success. It is a little scary that the only information I have comes from the school and one internet posting I was able to find (says good wine and meal was had in Sancerre). None of the books even have the city where I take the train to (although one did have it on a map).

In any case, I am going tomorrow. Lots left to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment